Called To Inspire
Make Your Vision Greater Than What You See
BIOGRAPHY - Marcellus Troy Alexander
BIOGRAPHY - Marcellus Troy Alexander
BIOGRAPHY - MARCELLUS TROY ALEXANDER
Undergraduate, Major: Social Work (1989-1993)
Master Degree, Social Work (May 1994).
Master Degree, Public Administration (May 2005)
In 2004, Troy received the New Jersey Attorney General’s Recognition Award and the New Jersey Governor’s Award for Community Service.
* Radio Talk Show Host - Weekly Show - Hamilton Radio (NJ) (2018-2019) - Title "Inspiration With Troy Alexander
Radio Talk Show Host - Weekly Show - Hamilton Radio (NJ) (2019) - Title "Hour of Faith with Troy Alexander"
* Weekly Facebook Live Broadcast from Home Studio due to the pandemic (October 2020 - ) -
Title "Inspiration With Troy Alexander Live"
(To encourage others to hold on to their Dreams)
* Weekly Facebook Live Broadcast (2020) - Title "Hour of Faith with Troy and Helen Alexander" (To encourage others to hold on to the Promises of God)
* Called To Inspire Ministries (January 2005) - Sponsored community events to raise awareness and monies for causes that are making a difference
in the lives of others.
* Author: (May 2007), Title - LIVE: There is More To Life (Inspirational Poems based on a biblical scripture)
(2017) Title - “I AM WHAT GOD SAID I AM” - Daily Facebook and Instagram Postings
(2019) Title - "I AM WHAT GOD SAID I AM Volume II"
* CTI Consulting - Assist with identifying ones goals and purpose (Workshops)
* Pictures By Design (January 2007) – Photography Services. Director of Photography – NY Fashion Week for
SMGlobal Catwalk with International
Designer Samina Mughal (2014 - 2019) - Lead Photographer for Brand A Fashions supporting those on the
Autism Spectrum. -
Billboard Tour for the Morgan Marie Michael Foundation in support of those on the Autism Spectrum (2020) - Featured in Magazine for Brand A and Designer
* Dancing Into My Destiny (2012) - Praise Dance Instruction
* Miss Destiny Pageant Sponsor/Coordinator (2016 - 2017 )
* Called To Inspire Incorporated/Non-Profit (2017) - Established Non-Profit to continue to raise awareness and funding for non-profits
who are making a difference in the lives of others - Established the Virtual Talent Showcase 2021
* President of the Youth Department –local church
* Vice President of Young and Adult Choir
* Co-Coordinator of Youth Step Team
* Ordained Deacon (since 1993)
* President of the State (Diocese) Youth Department
* Vice President of the International Youth Department
* Sunday School Teacher (Teen)
* Children’s Choir Director
* President of NJ State Choir
* Vice President Local Youth Department
* Secretary of Young and Adult Choir
* Coordinator of Gentlemen’s Disciples (Young Men’s Step Team)
* Coordinator of the Band – created original songs of worship
* Diocese Assistant Treasurer
* Publisher of newsletter for youth
* Co-Coordinator of Teen Mentoring Program
* Coordinator of Mountain Movers Dance Group
* Youth Bible Study Teacher
* Praise and Worship Leader
* Member of Scholarship Committee
* Coordinator of Concert For Africa to raise funds to provide clean drinking water to families in Africa
* 8 years of age
* Playing tennis since the age of 3
* Winner: 8U Regional Little Mo Tournament which qualified her for Nationals where the top 16 girls in the country compete for the championship
* Currently competes and has won at 12U and 14U Level
* Last year completed her academics with all A’s
* Plans to complete her schooling by age 15 so she can start playing on the pro tour (WTA)
THE NATION AMERICAN MISS TEEN 2022
*Child Fashion Model-Walked runways for various local charities
*Modeled at New York Fashion Week, Rockland Fashion Week, and Atlantic City Fashion Week
*Dancing – Ballet, Tap, Gymnastics, Hip Hop
*Special guest model/ honoree (Chubiiline New York Fashion Week, 2020 - Ladydoves Self Enrichment Youth Organization, 2019 - Baby Queen, Diva Productions, 2016)
*Founder of Kayla's Knook Read Out Loud Program - aims to remove students' lack of confidence in their reading ability as a barrier to earlier literacy
*Girl Scout Gold Award Candidate for Kayla's Knook*Reigning 2022-2024 Next Level Pageant and Mentoring Program Ambassador
* Aspiring Certified Public Accountant/Actuarial
* High School Varsity Bowler
*Preaching since the age of 15
*Author: “Unmasking The Real Me”
*Oldest Daughter of 9 siblings
*Associate Degree in Human Services
*Graduates May 2023 Bachelor’s Degree (Social Work)
*President of School’s Campus Christian Club 2019-2021
*Founded Kayla With Kindness – Promoting kindness while advocating for those with disabilities *Reigning 2022 National American Miss New York Teen *Former 2020 National American Miss New York Jr. Teen and More
*Accepted to Howard University (Journalism Major)
*Aspiring Actress (TV, Movies, Commercials and Broadway) with the Awards Tony, Emmy, Oscar and More on her Vision Board
*Author: “I am not my hair, I am my soul”
*Kayla wants to inspire that no matter your skin color, where you come from, or the obstacles you face, you can be anything you put your mind to.
AMANDA C. CLARK
* Model and Motivational Speaker
* Disability Advocate
* Her purpose in this life is to educate and inspire others to know who they are in Christ and to share helpful tips on how to gain pure confidence.
* Began her dance journey at the age of 3
* Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Alonzo King LINES Ballet BFA Program at Dominican University of California (Psychology Minor, Honors Program Certificate, Departmental Honors)
* Made her first appearance as a Professional Dancer at the Bayview Opera House in San Francisco, June 16 , 2022 after performing her College Senior Showcase on May 17, 2022.
* IJM 2022 – 2023 New York Jr. Pre-Teen
* NAM Covergirl 2021 – 2022
* CEO of Meera Empowerment INC
* Co- author for Road to the Crown Vol 2,
* Girls Scout, Dancer, Actress, Model, Designer and Singer * Elmont Strong Ambassador
* Little chef
* Competing at IJM Nationals in Orlando, Florida (November)
* Founder of Project Save 2 Lives – Animal Education/Adoption
* 2022 International United Miss NJ Jr. Teen * 2021 RIM NJ Jr. Teen
* 2020 POA NJ Teen
* President of her Chapter National Technical Honor Society
* Student in the Gifted and Talented Theater Arts Program at SCVTHS * Gold Community Service Award
* Honor Roll/Outstanding Achievement (Math) 2 years in a row * Aspiring Actress, Musician and Model
* US American Miss Jr. Princess 2022
* US American Miss Maryland Jr. Princess
* Has served over 300 hours of Community Service receiving the President’s Service Award
* Plans to promote the US American Miss platform, ''The Crown Cares'' by encouraging her peers to be a buddy not a bully
* 1ST Grader with aspirations to become a Pediatrician
* Reigning International United Miss New Jersey
* Dancer, Singer, Actor, Model
* Dance Major (Dean’s List) – Fine Arts in Dance (Bachelors) and Master’s In Education with a Minor in Psychology-Mason Gross School of the Arts (Rutgers)
* 3x International Talent Winner (Self Choreographed Modern Ballet and Lyrical Dance)
* Danced with the World-Famous Donetsk Ballet Company (Nutcracker)
* Volunteers for organizations such as Community Foodbank of NJ, March of Dimes, Ronald McDonald House and More
* 11-year-old full-time actress, podcaster, author, and influencer
* Teaches tweens and teens the power of entrepreneurship by making business concepts easy for kids to understand with the brand name Kidpreneur Coach
* Her children’s books have sold over 15,000 copies.
* Her personal goal is to empower thousands of kids globally to start businesses, launch podcasts, become authors, and chase their dreams.
* Started Allstar Cheer (age of 4)
* Currently on Level 6 Senior All Girls Worlds Team (Cheer)
* Won Best Running Tumbler for most of her 10 years cheering
* One of 50 top athletes in the nation chosen to attend an elite tumblers clinic in Georgia (Sponsor: Nfinity Gen Next)
* Holds several Pageant Titles including Miss New York (Royal International Miss) and Most Photogenic
* Community Service (Collecting items for the homeless)
* Filled in for another team at her gym with only 3 practices. That team won the Allstar World Championship for their division
* Plays Basketball, Track and Field
* National United Miss Buckeye State
* Platform: #nochildeservesatrashbag
* Started foster care platform at 15 years old when parents became a foster family.
* Hosts catered dinner discussions to educate communities about becoming a foster family and other ways that you can help.
* Recruited 22 foster families and $9000 in donations
* Double majoring in early childhood education and special education.
*2021-2022 National American Miss Junior Pre-Teen
*2021 Miss Wisconsin Junior Pre-Teen and 2019 Miss Wisconsin Princess
*(2020) Won the coveted Face of Ashley Rene, Style Award, and first runner up to the All-American crown
*(2019) Won National Spokesmodel, National Fashion Model, National Runway Model, National Fashion Model, National Photogenic.
*Modeled for Ashley Lauren
*Published Author and More .
* Self-Taught Children’s Apparel Designer (Collection Showcased around the world including Paris, New York, and More
* Master’s Degree (Psychology with emphasis on Forensic Psychology
* Awarded Boutique of the Year and Stylist of The Year (2021) from The Savvi Magazine (Atlanta, GA)
* Creator of BellaVersity – A safe space for girls to learn about fashion and runway techniques while being a part of a sisterhood of positivity including community volunteerism.
* And So Much More
* 2022 USA National Miss New Jersey Teen
* Presidential Award for Excellence
* NJ State Ambassador for Autism
* Varsity Cheer Captain
* Creator of Be Someone’s Sunshine
* AP and Honors Student
* Aspiring NY Times Best Selling Children’s Author
KENSYEN AND KASYEN
* 14 Year of Age Twins (Modeling, Acting, Singing, Dancing and More)
* Models (Featured in I-Fashion Magazine, Level21 Magazine, Young Fashions Magazine, IndiKids Magazine Kids, Dai Time Magazine)
*Brand Ambassadors for The Princess Kingdom (Owner/Designer Shanae White) and Promise Clothing by Lesa Patte.
*A Honor Roll Students
*Community Service (tutoring younger students, food and toy drives, prepared meals for the homeless and more)
*Child Models of the Year (Carolina Fashion Awards)
* Accomplished Musician, Producer and Songwriter
* Wrote his first song at the age of 13
* First song was recorded by the legendary Edwin Hawkins and the Arts Seminar Mass Choir
* Contributed to the music of Hezekiah Walker, Marvin Sapp and many more.
* Scored a #1 Song (You Are) by Byron Cage
* Co-Founder of New Flavor Entertainment (Production Company/Gospel)
* United States of America’s Mrs. 2022
* Platform: “Walking With A Purpose” – Empowering Girls and Women to feel confident, both on and off the runway.
* A Founder of H.O.P.E (Helping Other People Excel) with her husband and daughter – Supporting Scholarships,
Community Service Projects and more in the memory of their siblings.
* CEO of LaShan Dixon LLC where she contributed on several grants for women and underserved minority populations.
* Personal Injury Lawyer - 3 Degrees: Juris Doctorate, M.B.A., B.A.
* Owner of her own Law Firm – Law Office of Modoline Altenor, P.A.
* Top 40 Lawyers under 40 – National Bar Association
Former Mrs. Haiti International 2018 and Mrs. Haiti World
* Built her first school in Haiti! 137 children 8 grade levels attend school for free! 13 teachers to assist
* Has a Children’s Literacy Foundation (Modoline’s Hope Foundation)
* Studied at Oxford University in England
* A competitive weightlifter for 3 years in High School and More
ARIENNA BELLA MATHEWS
*Reigning World’s Pre-teen Miss Keystone State Tourism 2022
*2021 Autism Acceptance Ambassador of the Year
*Collected over 400 pairs of shoes for the Morgan Marie Michael Foundation (MMMF) Setting a goal of 500 pairs for this year (Supporting those on the Autism Spectrum)
*Has appeared on Good Morning America over 20 times
*Attends A Cartoon and Graphic Art School to become mangaka (a manga creator)
* (Founder) The F.A.B Coalition (Fashion Against Bullying) – Non-Profit
* Owner of the TTODD Educational Consulting company
Creator of the F.A.B. Coalition After School Creative Counseling Program
* Completing her Master’s degree in School Counseling at Kean University (2022)
* Seeks to give students a platform to express themselves through fashion and other forms of artistic interests, empowering them to grow and develop into amazing human beings!
* Reigning Miss-Elementary America 4th Grade
* Won National American Miss New York Princess 2018 (first time competing). Then went to Nationals and placed in the Top 5.
* Won the 2019-2020 National All American Princess Title (NAM) and The Red-Carpet Correspondent Award
* Platform: Smile with Selima #smilewithselima
* Volunteers at the Ronald McDonald House
* Participates in dance, gymnastics. Favorite Subjects: Science and Music
BRANDI JO MIDDLETON
* International United Ms. 2020/2021 - Holds over 1,000 titles
* Licensed Esthetician and Cosmetologist – Top leader in her company for 8 years (Younique)
* Platform: “Crowning Confidence” – A platform birthed from Brandi’s battle with three different types of eating disorders that also allowed her to face the mental part of addition.
* My Cinderella’s Closet – Brandi provides formal and professional clothing to girls and women in need.
* Miss Belleville Teen USA
* 3rd Runner Up – Miss NJ Teen USA 2021
This broadcast will touch upon the topic of coping with mental health as a teen pageant title holder and the pressure of keeping the pageant image as well as talking about my experience struggling with major depressive disorder and how I cope with it as public figure. Also, about breaking the stigma and the façade around mental health and the overall public image of pageant girls.
*Featured in “My New York” Magazine (October 2021)
*Had a goal of modeling full-time and has achieved that goal
* Signed with two modeling agencies
Modeled for many designers and runway shows
* Has his own line of merchandise called JL Styles (Bonfire.com/JLStyles)
*Entrepreneur – on his way to launching his own clothing line
* 1st person in his family to graduate high school
*Licensed Clinical Social Worker
*Suicide Prevention Coordinator – Veterans Hospital Administration
*Lieutenant Colonel – Army Reserve
*Commander – 319 Combat Sustainment Support Battalion
*Veteran – Operation Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan) and Operation Inherent Resolve (Iraq)
*Ms. Belleza Latina 2020/2021
*Presenting speeches for Boys & Girl’s clubs, the U.S. Department of Education, High Schools and Colleges, the Keynote for Google’s first web series and various entertainment panels, including the Made in Her Image’s Catalyst Summit with Sundance.
*Serves as an ambassador for Blackmagic Cinema Camera.
*Recognized internationally, film “Beyond My Skin’, won the audience award at Black Star Film Festival.
*Created a feature film at age 15 (Fundraising $10,000)
VICTORIA FAITH MILLER
*Actress (3 Short Films, 13 on-stage theatrical productions, commercials and more)
* 1st Degree Black Belt in Hapkido Martial Arts (age 10)
* Instagram Live Series titled “Artists Alive” (Platform for artists to support artists) *Consulting /Collaborating Business for actors titled “Approachable Actor”
* Advocate: For Equal Representation of Women in Entertainment
* Special Skills (Singer, Plays the Ukuele, Canoeing, Archery, Stage Combat and More..)
* Outdoor lover who can be seen with her family on season one of “Survivalists” on BYUtv.
* Age 7
* Modeling and Acting since the age of 4
* Have walked in New York Fashion Week
* Have walked in over 13 fashion shows
* Acting Credits (commercials such as Groupon ( with Tiffany Haddish), Nickelodeon Butterbeans Cafe, American Girl Bitty Baby, Burlington Coat Factory, The Corcoran Group (Barbara Corcoran Shark Tank), Orajel, Saturday Night Live, Ziplock, The Daily Show (Trevor Noah & Desi Lydic) , Blues Clues, Ryans House Nickelodeon, Peco, Pillsbury and many more commercials including her first movie (Death Saved My Life) Lifetime, and tv show New Amsterdam NBC .
* State Title Holder in Several Pageants including NAM, RIM, IUM AND CO-ED
* 1st Female in school history to be given the MVP/Captains Wresting Award – Representing her leadership and impact on the entire team.
* An advocate for the inclusiveness and fair treatment of Women Athletes within the school, with heightened attention to women of color.
* Skyy is represented (imaged) on the door of the West Wrestling Room to represent all women.
* Age 15
* Singer (Performed in many charity shows)
*Actress (Short Films)
*Recently competed in Tae Kwon Do Tournament and placed 1st in both categories
*Runway Model * Walked in New York Fashion Week * Walked in Atlantic City Fashion Week * Walked in International Fashion and Arts Week and Many More * Commercial Modeling for brands such as Amazon and Zulily * Print Model * Has been on many magazine covers including Int’l Fashion & Arts New York and Beyond Your Frame
*2021 National American Miss New York Pre-Teen
*Actress, Singer, Dancer, Model and Musician
*Founder: P.A.T.C.H. (Providing Aid To Combat Homelessness)
*School President, Captain of Cheerleading and Swim Team
*National Junior Honor Society (Faculty Memorial Role Model Student Award)
*Alumni – National Youth Leadership Forum (Hofstra University Gifted and Talented Program
* Founder & Lead Stylist – Stella Fatale (www.StellaFatale.com)
* Licensed Cosmetologist
* New York Fashion Week Hairstylist
* Natali has worked in the beauty and bridal industries alongside world-renowned specialist for over a decade.
* 2021 National American Miss Virginia Pre-Teen
* Youngest Co-Host of the KingdomChitChat Podcast
* Volleyball Co-Captain in only her 2nd semester playing - 1st Year Playing Volleyball
* Platform: Layla’s Heart – Motivational Moments
* Actor: On-Stage, Voice Over and Film (Child Extra in Wonder Woman 1984/Released in 2020)
* Gifted and Talented Program – Honor Roll – Bully Buster Award
* Uniquely You Summit Cover Girl 2020
NOAH & MATTHEW
* Noah & Matthew of Young Informed Media, LLC @younginformedmediallc on Instagram
* Educational Podcast called “Conversations with Noah & Matthew”
discussing topics like Health & Wellness, Civics, what we call “Knowing your History”, Diversity and Inclusion and most importantly highlighting the importance of fighting against Hate through spreading positivity.
* Has received Youth Leadership awards from politicians and community leaders for their service to the community by raising awareness on many topics that promote self care, love, and confidence in children.
KY AND KAE
Ky (Kyler Silas, 16) and Kae (Kaelyn Silas, 13) are sisters who enjoy harmonizing and making music together. Together they have formed their own production company, Bequest Music, LLC. “Dreamer” is the first EP they released in November 2018. This EP features three songs that boast messages of self-empowerment and self love. Their new EP “Pretty Little Butterfly” was released Summer 2020. It features songs that they wrote and produced in conjunction with Jason Jet. Ky plays the guitar, writes songs while Kae plays the piano, composes and produces music.